Saturday, May 15, 2010

Product Review: Post Cupcake Pebbles



So when I first saw a commercial for Cupcake Pebbles, I thought it was a joke. Come on...CUPCAKE PEBBLES?? Isn't that something that should be on thisiswhyyourefat.com?  Naturally I had to get it.
Post Cupcake Pebbles Cereal

Taste: I first tried this dry, it had a very birthday cake flavor to it with after tones of fake vanilla and marshmallows. The colored specks were like little sugar bombs. I then put this is my unsweetened plain soy milk. The cake flavor got completely lost and I felt like I was eating colored Rice Crispies.
Texture: Nice crunch, the kind you would expect from Pebbles cereal
Smell: Holy birthday cake smell, very strong and pungent.
Price: On Sale $3.00 at Giant
Verdict:  Its the novelty of eating something cupcake flavored for breakfast, but if you ask me I'll stick to my Coco Pebbles, thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment